Last month, SAZF Cape Council’s Executive Director Chaya Singer travelled to Abu Dhabi and Dubai, as part of an official delegation of Jewish leaders from 20 countries to the United Arab Emirates.
Among other things, she discussed Trilateral Israeli-UAE-SA/sub-Saharan Africa innovation economy and development opportunities. This World Jewish Congress Jewish Diplomatic Corps’ engagement forms part of the historic conciliatory process of Arab-Israeli and Muslim-Jewish bridge-building efforts in the wake of the Abraham Accords signed in 2020.
• Published in the PDF edition of the December 2021/January 2022 issue – Click here to get it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle contact Karyn on 021 464 6700 ext. 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn