The pinnacle of Herzlia pupils’ art career is undoubtedly their Grade 12 Visual Art Final Exhibition.
This is traditionally a collaboration with the South African Jewish Museum (SAJM), providing pupils the opportunity to exhibit in a professional space and connect with the community.
Lauren Palte, Head of Visual Art at Herzlia High School explains that, “it’s a remarkable opportunity for our pupils to engage in professional curatorial practises. Pupils are free to channel their practical work in their chosen directions and style depending on personal interests, or research areas. The exhibition is a culmination of years of engagement, work and investment in the subject and is always a testament to the pupils’ individual growth.”
• Published in the PDF edition of the December 2021/January 2022 issue – Click here to get it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle contact Karyn on 021 464 6700 ext. 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn