BUILDING EFFECTIVE STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
This March, sign up to Mensch’s H.I.I.T Series and learn processes and tools for the meaningful engagement of your stakeholders across the project cycle.
Connecting meaningfully with stakeholders — the people who influence and are impacted by an organisation’s choices — is vital to sustainable mission fulfilment. Without this engagement, things can, and often do, go wrong.
About the Programme
Each online 2-hour workshop is interactive and practical. Brought to you by Mensch, in partnership with SA Top Training Consultancy, Southern Hemisphere.
WORKSHOP 1: March 1st – Stakeholder Analysis
WORKSHOP 2: March 8th – Stakeholder Engagement
WORKSHOP 3: March 15th – Stakeholder Relationships
Online Tuesday mornings in March 10am – 12pm
Book your Place: www.mensch.org.za/hiit-2022
Attend 1, 2 or ALL 3 Sessions and receive a Discount.
• Published in the PDF edition of the March 2022 issue – Click here to get it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – contact Karyn on 021 464 6700 ext. 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn