Hello everybody! I hope that you are well and had a beautiful June/July holiday.
Bnei Akiva has been very busy during this time with Winter Camp, events, Hadracha and so much more. We had record-breaking numbers for all these activities. We did both meaningful and fun tochniot within our camp — going to the beach, having a dunking machine, activities about individuality and community. Hadracha had the best time travelling around Israel with 320 channichim from Grades 10 and 11! We went to lots of meaningful places and had much fun being in the holy land with hikes, shopping and tochniot.
Back in Cape Town, we continue to host weekly activities with our incredible maddies, and would love you to join us. — Eytan Labe
Keep up to date!
Habonim: website: Habonim Dror SA, Facebook HabonimSA
Netzer: website: Netzer.org.za, Instagram netzer_southafrica
Bnei Akiva: website: Beni Akiva South Africa, Facebook Bnei Akiva Cape Town
SAUJS Western Cape: Facebook @SAUJS, Instagram @saujs_westerncape
Diller Teen Fellows: website: Diller Teen Fellows , Facebook Diller Teen Fellows, Instagram @diller.capetown
Find the SA Zionist Federation – Cape Council online:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, www.sazfcape.co.za
• Published in the August 2022 Digital Edition – Click here to read it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – contact us on 021 464 6700 ext. 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn