For R200, book your place on the Rosh Hashana greetings page in our New Year edition – deadline for submission is Friday 12 August.
We require the Surname and the Names you would like printed. Please see example below.
KAPLAN: David, Sue, Hannah and Joshua
JACOBS: John, Myra and family
We also require your Email Address and Phone Number (not for publication).
To book, please fill in the form – here
And see payment options below
Example from 2021:
Pay with SnapScan or Zapper using your name and email address as reference (QR codes below)
Pay via EFT and send proof of payment to email@example.com or PO Box 4176, Cape Town, 8000
Cape Jewish Chronicle Trust,
Acc no 070 703 493,
Branch code: 020 909
• Published in the August 2022 Digital Edition – Click here to read it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – contact us on 021 464 6700 ext. 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn