Mazaltov to the newly elected Student Leadership Council on a well-deserved honour. We know you will serve with distinction and do Herzlia proud.
Back: Matthew Carrol (Council Committee); Fourth Row: Leo Bachmann (Council Executive) and Jonathan Querido (Council Committee); Third Row: Taya Allardice (Head Student), Tristan Goldstein (Council Executive), Shane Brorson (Senior Deputy Principal); Second Row: Jason Collins (Head of Grade 9), Jenna Zetler (Council Committee), Isabella Sherman (Council Executive), Marc Falconer (Principal); Front Row: Shay-Lee Geva (Council Committee) and Leah Marks (Council Committee); Absent: Cameron Phillips (Council Committee)
• Published in the September 2022 Rosh Hashanah Digital Edition – Click here to read it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – kindly contact Lynette Roodt on 021 464 6736 or email email@example.com. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Cape Jewish Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn