Rosh Hashanah is about reflection and renewal. At The Eliot Osrin Leadership Institute we inspire leaders to invest in their cycle of involvement, introspection, and growth. Our impact can be measured in the voices of those who step up and participate:
“The EOLI LDP has allowed me to reflect and awaken my skills, ability, and passion. This experience offers me an opportunity to grow personally and professionally. Working together with interesting and passionate people in the Cohort and beyond is a valuable experience. We discover and develop parts of ourselves by looking within, at our innate strengths, identifying how they manifest in our lives, and how this impacts our leadership and learning styles”. Neil Lifschitz, 2022 Cohort
“My personal and professional life have been enhanced by my involvement with the EOLI Leadership Development programme (LDP). Throughout the program, I have learnt the value of engagement, the importance of sharing information and the value of partnership and collaboration. EOLI has taught me that leadership begins with the individual. The LDP challenges, encourages, and allows one the space to grow”. Hajiera Safiedien-Maloon, Cape Jewish Seniors Association and 2022 Cohort
“If you want people to value something, get them to participate in creating it. Give them a challenge and give them responsibility. The effort we put into something does not just change the object: it changes us. The greater the labour, the greater the love for what we have made.” Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks (Z”L)
The future of the Jewish community in Cape Town depends on the dedication and commitment of its members, but most of all on the quality of our leaders.
Click on osrinleadership.org to find out more and opt in.
We’re hiring! An exciting career opportunity in the Eliot Osrin Leadership Institute’s professional team could be yours… Please contact Viv Anstey: email@example.com www.osrinleadership.org
• Published in the September 2022 Rosh Hashanah Digital Edition – Click here to read it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – kindly contact Lynette Roodt on 021 464 6736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Cape Jewish Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn