Simchat Torah Magic was back in person after three years, and the shul was pumping with music, dancing and felafel. The band was amazing — kol hakavod — and the joy was all around. The magic continued at Glendale the next morning as we celebrated with the residents and gave each of them a turn to dance with the Torah.
Temple Israel www.templeisrael.co.za
• Published in the December 2022/January 2023 Digital Edition – Click here to read it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – kindly contact Lynette Roodt on 021 464 6736 or email email@example.com. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Cape Jewish Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn