This year, Temple Israel’s Purim theme was Eskom se Purim.
This is exactly what we did, with a fantastic adult Purim party held at Pier Place with a Megillah reading, Purim schpiel and delicious food and drinks.
A Purim carnival was held for the kids with games, prizes and crafts as well as preparing mishloach manot and matanot laevyonim. Thank you to everyone involved in helping to make these events so enjoyable.
Temple Israel www.templeisrael.co.za
• Published in the April 2023 Edition – Click here to start reading.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – kindly contact Lynette Roodt on 021 464 6736 or email email@example.com. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2023. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Cape Jewish Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn