CONDOLENCES — THANK YOU
Alison Berk Katzeff Z’L
Alison was always a hard-working lady, possessing many skills and talents. A businesswoman managing her family business.
For many years she took on a variety of different communal roles.
She headed many of these organisations, with great diligence and success, applying her extensive knowledge of strategic management.
In fact, at age 50, she undertook and successfully completed her MBA in Philanthropy to further enhance her skill-set.
The many published communal letters of condolence pay well-earned thanks to her, and attest to the acknowledgment of her dedication
to always support the entire community.
She herself was extremely philanthropic.
On a personal note, Alison was the rock of our family and she is sorely missed.
Our children and their families, her sisters and myself sincerely thank the entire South African community for all the condolences, love and support that we received.
Our Claremont Wynberg family especially, who along with so many good lifelong friends and family provided delicious sustenance.
May the memory of Aviva Bat Shmuel Hakohen always be for a blessing.
By her husband Howard Katzeff
To place a family announcement email: email@example.com
• Published in the April 2023 Edition – Click here to start reading.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – kindly contact Lynette Roodt on 021 464 6736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2023. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Cape Jewish Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn