At last since the pandemic, we are almost back to full steam, with members attending functions more readily.
Each of our branches has hosted a number of great mornings with interesting speakers giving of their time to present on their specialised topics.
We’ve also made the most of the good weather, enjoying a cruise in the V&A Waterfront canals, the duck parade at Lourensford, and an enjoyable morning at Groot Constantia.
Since each CJSA branch provides for a variety of craft activities, we are planning a craft exhibition later this year.
We will be hosting a special birthday morning in June with a concert in Wynberg featuring the Singing Policeman — Captain Dicks. Please join us and be sure to book so that we can cater accordingly. Even if June isn’t your birthday month, you are bound to have a wonderful time!
• Published in the June 2023 issue – Click here to start reading.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – kindly contact Lynette Roodt on 021 464 6736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2023. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Cape Jewish Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn