Herzlia’s Lag B’Omer event this year was dedicated to Zichron Menachem (supporting children with cancer) as donating one’s hair is a beautiful expression of tzedakah.
The kindness and compassion donors displayed to others going through difficult times is inspiring and embodies the essence of what it means to be a proud Herzlian, mensch and Jew. It was an uplifting and joyous afternoon filled with chesed, menschlichkeit, gratitude, and generosity. Thank you to pupils, staff and parents for donating their hair, time, gifts, expertise or support.
• Published in the June 2023 issue – Click here to start reading.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – kindly contact Lynette Roodt on 021 464 6736 or email email@example.com. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2023. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Cape Jewish Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn