REPORT ANTISEMITISM & HATRED
The Cape SAJBD closely monitors and investigates all acts of antisemitism in South Africa – but we stand against all forms of hatred.
Our ‘No Place for Hate’ campaign fights hatred directed against anyone to combat a culture of racism, antisemitism and prejudice in our country.
Report incidents of antisemitism and hate by sending a WhatsApp message to the Antisemitism Hotline on 079 994 5573.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
COMMUNITY WELLNESS HELPLINE
If you are feeling overwhelmed, anxious and would like access to a trained counsellor, please contact our Cape SAJBD’s Community Helpline to support your emotional wellbeing. Send a WhatsApp message, voice note or call the Emotional Wellness Helpline on 079 875 3902.
REPORT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY
Please report any suspicious activity or potential security threats specifically related to the Jewish Community or Communal facilities as well as medical emergencies to the 24-hr CSO Control Room on 086 18 911 18.
CSO CAPE TOWN — PROTECTING JEWISH LIFE AND THE JEWISH WAY OF LIFE
EMERGENCY — NUMBER: 086 18 911 18 — www.csocape.org.za
• Published in the November 2023 issue – Click here to start reading.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – kindly contact Lynette Roodt on 021 464 6736 or email email@example.com. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2023. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.