Meet (some of) our Mensch Network members working to ensure people don’t go hungry in South Africa.
Their work focuses on both the immediate food security crises, as well as systemic long-term solutions for a more sustainable food economy. Their work includes:
• Urban Food Programmes
• Food Banks
• Food Kitchens
• Food Gardens
• Food Rescue
• Health & Nutrition Education
• School Feeding Programmes
• Local Food Economies
• Technology Solutions
• and employment.
Click on the links below to learn more about their work!
Isa Lee Jacobs
Mensch www.mensch.org.za, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Published in the PDF edition of the November 2021 issue – Click here to get it.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue!
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn