During September and October, we partnered with Jewish Community Services, on The Blanket Project campaign.
The objective of this campaign was to encourage our community to donate blankets to those in need, both within and outside of our community. This project was in honour and memory of the late Eric Samson.
We would like to thank all those who generously donated. A special thank you to Pick n Pay and Feed the Nation Foundation who donated 100 blankets, and the Pick n Pay School Club who donated more than 100 bottles of sanitiser. The beneficiaries of this campaign are the Congolese Civil Society, Umubano Foundation Rwanda, Western Cape Burundi Community, RAM — Rescue Among Others and Jewish Community Services.
If you would like to know more about these organisations and how you can donate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewish Community Services www.jcs.co.za
• Published in the PDF edition of the December 2021/January 2022 issue – Click here to get it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle contact Karyn on 021 464 6700 ext. 104 or email email@example.com. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn