Bnei Akiva has been very busy for their opening few months of the year. Some of the many activities for that we’ve arranged for both madrichim and channichim are the Amazing Race, supping, milkshake-making, a musical Kabbalat Shabbat and so much more! Once every two weeks Bnei Akiva has awesome activities for every year group with two or three constant madrichim who act like their older sibling; plus incredible weekly events. This means that we’ve provided over 40 tochniot already! We’re super excited to continue bringing added fun, meaning and light to our Channichim’s and Bogrim’s lives.
By Eytan Labe
Keep up to date!
Habonim: website: Habonim Dror SA, Facebook HabonimSA
Netzer: website: Netzer.org.za, Instagram netzer_southafrica
Bnei Akiva: website: Beni Akiva South Africa, Facebook Bnei Akiva Cape Town
SAUJS Western Cape: Facebook @SAUJS, Instagram @saujs_westerncape
Diller Teen Fellows: website: Diller Teen Fellows , Facebook Diller Teen Fellows, Instagram @diller.capetown
Find the SA Zionist Federation – Cape Council online:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, www.sazfcape.co.za
• Published in the PDF edition of the March 2022 issue – Click here to get it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – contact Karyn on 021 464 6700 ext. 104 or email email@example.com. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn