Netzer hosted our Winter Day Camp programming for our younger channies in Cape Town from 30 June to 3 July.
We were all excited to get back out there and form connections with the Jewish youth.
We showed them the wonders of our beautiful city and expressed how Judaism and its traditions can be applied to our daily lives. We took the channies on outings around Cape Town, giving them a taste of everything from creating artsy designs at Clay Cafe in Hout Bay, to learning about our country and its wildlife at the Iziko SA Museum in town, and much more. Combining learning and fun is just what a youth movement is all about.
— Ghaim Atash, Head of Netzer Cape Town.
Keep up to date!
Habonim: website: Habonim Dror SA, Facebook HabonimSA
Netzer: website: Netzer.org.za, Instagram netzer_southafrica
Bnei Akiva: website: Beni Akiva South Africa, Facebook Bnei Akiva Cape Town
SAUJS Western Cape: Facebook @SAUJS, Instagram @saujs_westerncape
Diller Teen Fellows: website: Diller Teen Fellows , Facebook Diller Teen Fellows, Instagram @diller.capetown
Find the SA Zionist Federation – Cape Council online:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, www.sazfcape.co.za
• Published in the August 2022 Digital Edition – Click here to read it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – contact us on 021 464 6700 ext. 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn