The KOCOSA Committee (Kosher Consumers of South Africa), together with Eric Berger and Kelly Levinthal of the UOS, met on Monday 18 July at Coffee Time to bid farewell to KOCOSA chairlady, Esther Maizels, who will be shortly going on Aliyah.
Esther has been involved with KOCOSA since its inception in 1989 (33 years ago!), first as a committee member, then vice-chair and finally chairlady for many years. We are happy to announce that she will remain on as ex-officio and will be available to assist where necessary
Unfortunately, Rabbi Yochi Ziegler, Head of the Cape Town Kashrut Department could not attend but sent a special message to Esther, thanking her for her years of service to KOCOSA and the Cape Town Jewish Community.
Congratulations to Maxine Boyd and Sarah Wosk who have taken over the leadership of KOCOSA. We wish them continued success in the promotion of kashrut.
To become a member of KOCOSA and receive updates on kosher products, please contact Maxine Boyd at 082 7726251 or email@example.com
• Published in the August 2022 Digital Edition – Click here to read it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – contact us on 021 464 6700 ext. 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn