How do you attract volunteers… and get the most from them?
The SAZF Cape Council recently hosted Liora Brook Arnon in Cape Town. Liora is head of R&D and Innovation at the Israeli Volunteering Council. She is a leading practitioner, trainer and consultant in the field of volunteer management and engagement.
Representatives of various communal organisations were able to hear first-hand how to work with, and attract volunteers. She highlighted that volunteering is changing and the way we work with volunteers needs to change too. Liora questioned whether we are being innovative and changing our approach in order to attract volunteers?
Click here to read an interesting article by Liora about volunteer engageability. Thank you to the The Jewish Agency for Israel for facilitating her visit.
SA Zionist Federation – Cape Council – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
• Published in the March 2023 Digital Edition – Click here to start reading.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – kindly contact Lynette Roodt on 021 464 6736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2023. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Cape Jewish Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn