As part of our strategic journey, the Glendale home governing board has partnered with the prestigious MBA track of the Henley Business School (EU) to develop a Reputation and Responsibility Management Framework for the home.
Together with other welfare NGOs in the Western Cape, the partnership with Henley includes training board members and NGO executives, research-based consultation projects, and cross-industry collaboration. This partnership is at no cost to us and supports our strategic goal to become a centre of excellence for care.
In July, a team of European Executives was in Cape Town for 10 days for their first project to gain a 360° view of our brand through the lens of our stakeholders, meeting with residents and their families, heroes, volunteers, service providers, donors, and funders.
As part of their introduction to the city and the community, the students also received a joint tour of the Holocaust and Genocide Centre, and the Jewish Museum to learn about our communal heritage and history in this country. We look forward to their strategic insights and direction in September – and the next project scheduled for November where we will be focusing on our families.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who completed the survey and engaged in interviews. We had an overwhelming response rate from all our stakeholders who clearly care so much about the home and its future.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you want to be a part of the next chapter of this initiative.
• Published in the September 2023 issue – Click here to start reading.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – kindly contact Lynette Roodt on 021 464 6736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2023. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.