Going on outings are an integral part of learning for children.
It affords them real-life learning experiences that they will remember for years to come, and going as a school group ensures that there will be a lot of learning along with the fun! At the end of the second term we went on two outings. We visited the Museum of Childhood, where we explored toys from yesteryear, as well as learning about Children’s Rights. We then wrote letters to the children who are convalescing at Red Cross Children’s Hospital.
In the last week of school we ended our term’s theme of Evolution by visiting the Planetarium where we watched a show explaining DNA, and then explored the Human Evolution section of the Natural History Museum.
• Published in the August 2022 Digital Edition – Click here to read it.
• To advertise in the Cape Jewish Chronicle and on this website – contact us on 021 464 6700 ext. 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and advertising rate card click here.
• Sign up for our newsletter and never miss another issue.
• Please support the Cape Jewish Chronicle with a voluntary Subscription for 2022. For payment info click here.
• Visit our Portal to the Jewish Community to see a list of all the Jewish organisations in Cape Town with links to their websites.
Follow the Chronicle: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn